Web content manager
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Web content manager to join our team.
This for our office in Calpe or San Fulgencio and includes a part-time role 20hours p/week.
As a web content manager, you'll ensure that all necessary property information is published on our website and is laid out in a way that suits the user. You'll also keep everything up to date and accurate. As a content manager you’ll manage web pages, property portals, images, videos, blog post and the different social media platform.
- manage our company CMS
- create and implement content schedules to produce or update content
- write and edit web content
- source, commission and sometimes edit images and videos
- develop policies relating to web content
- analyse analytics data to learn how users interact with our content
Minimum: English and 2 or more other languages
(Preferably, Dutch/ German/ French)
Interested? Send your full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info: +34 672 247 400